Ann Marie Picha
Ann Marie Picha is a Consultant II with over 20 years of experience working in the Mortgage Industry. She has worked for retail and wholesale lenders, supporting sales directors, managing portfolio risk and leading mortgage operations teams. Her most recent experience was at the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, in the Mortgage Partnership Finance Program where, as an operations analyst, she performed mortgage operations audits for the Members, supported sales directors and their clients as an account manager, and was a part of the MPF Program Excellence initiative.
As a Consultant II for Secondary Market Quality Control, her vast knowledge and experience in the Secondary Market allows her to ensure the success of our clients in this space.
- Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (ICYB)
Areas of Focus
- Secondary Market Quality Control
- Mortgage underwriting and loan processing
- Pipeline management
- Bachelor of science degree in business management and administration