Eric Onderdonk, CISM, CBCP
Eric Onderdonk is a senior manager in Wipfli’s cybersecurity and technology consulting practice. In this role, he is responsible for leading the team that provides security assessment and business continuity consulting services for clients.
Eric’s focus is on ensuring that the team is effectively meeting clients’ needs in the areas of testing, assessing and improving the security of their technology systems.
Eric also provides consulting services in the areas of business continuity, disaster recovery, cybersecurity assessments and program governance. He has a proven track record of results-oriented leadership, with over 30 years of management experience in the information technology industry.
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Business Continuity Professional
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) — Member
- Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) — Member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Cybersecurity consulting practice management
- Cybersecurity assessments
- Business continuity and disaster recovery assessment and planning
- Information security program development and implementation
- Project, program and portfolio management
- Technology system consolidations and conversions
- Information technology management
EducationUniversity of Minnesota
- Bachelor of science degree in biology
Top 6 cybersecurity tips for construction companies
Jun 26, 2019
Concerned About Disasters or Ransomware? Practice!
Mar 09, 2018
Secure Your Cloud - Five Best Practices
Jun 26, 2018