Paul D. Ouweneel, CFA, CPA, CFP
Partner, Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services
Paul Ouweneel is a partner in the valuation, forensic, and litigation services practice at Wipfli. He has performed over 1,000 business appraisals for numerous industries throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and many other states. In addition, Paul has performed hundreds of financial institution valuations.
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional
- Series 79 Securities License (Limited Representative - Investment Banker)
- Series 63 Securities License (Uniform Securities Agent)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- CFA Institute - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Merger and acquisition assistance
- Business valuations
- Transition planning
- Buy/sell agreements
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Master of public administration degree in accounting with an emphasis in finance
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting
What is a 409A valuation, and why do you need one?
Apr 15, 2021
ESOPs have an advantage during a recession
Nov 09, 2020
Community Bank M&A activity slows
May 12, 2020
Crowdfunding for Capital? Know the Rules.
Jul 01, 2016
What Is Your Bank Really Worth?
May 31, 2016