Get results that transform from a top accounting and business consulting firm
As needs arise in an ever-changing business environment, you need the resources of a firm with a broad array of resources.
At Wipfli, a top 20 national firm, we’re proud to give our clients the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries.
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your needs, Wipfli helps you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
Specialized services in the greater Milwaukee area
Our associates focus on specific areas to be able to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our Milwaukee accountants and business consultants specialize in include construction, distribution, financial institutions, financial services, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, nonprofits, private equity, real estate and technology.
Our Milwaukee office is also a hub for IT services such as software architecture, development and consulting services. We provide solutions regarding product development, mobile applications, ERP, CRM and business intelligence. In addition to IT services, Milwaukee has a number of specialty consultants for areas such as healthcare, cost segregation, litigation and valuation, risk advisory, research and development, state and local tax, cybersecurity and many more.
Our Milwaukee office has been recognized for the following:
- Selected by Milwaukee Business Journal as a Best Places to Work Winner for a tenth year in 2019
- Selected as one of Milwaukee’s Top Workplaces by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel each year from 2011 to 2017
- BBB accredited business with A+ review
We are invested in the communities where we work and live, and are involved with the following organizations:
- ACG of Wisconsin
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Greater Milwaukee Committee (GMC)
- Independent SALT Alliance
- LeadingAge Wisconsin
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC)
- Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA)
- Racine Area Manufacturers and Commerce (RAMAC)
- The Surety Association of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Association
- Wisconsin Bankers Assocation
- Wisconsin State and Local Tax Inc.
- Wisconsin Underground Contractors
Proud accounting firm to the Green Bay Packers since 1921
The Paycheck Protection Program: Business implications of the loan forgiveness plan for today and beyond
Live Webinar - 5/27/2020 10:00:00 AM
Webinar: Returning to Work in Uncertain Times
Live Webinar - 5/28/2020 12:00:00 PM
Two-Day BSA Workshop Assessing and Managing Risk in Atlanta, GA
In Person Event - 6/2/2020 8:30:00 AM