Jake R. Rohrer
Jake Rohrer is a senior consultant in Wipfli’s Organizational Performance team, specializing in the manufacturing industry. Working with manufacturers, he seeks to improve operational efficiency by assessing and optimizing. Jake is experienced working with teams across various business units to create synergies and galvanize positive business outcomes. His communication strategy of “seek to learn” allows him to pick up on the root cause of underperformance and tailor unique solutions to meet the needs of his clients.
- Green Belt from Villanova University
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Lean Six Sigma - Process Improvement
- Operational Technology - Software Selection
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)Organizational Strategy - Strategic Planning
- Data Visualization through Business Intelligence
- 5S Development
EducationMarquette University - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration with a major in information technology and supply chain management
What is Industry 4.0, and why does it matter?
Jul 26, 2021
Q&A panel: Leading change to find a new way forward
Aug 26, 2020