Kenneth F. Kortas, CPA
Ken Kortas has more than 25 years of management and information technology consulting experience. A partner with Wipfli, he is the practice leader for the firm’s Business Solutions group, the management consulting division of the firm. Business Solutions comprises information technology , organizational performance, digital transformation, valuations, succession planning, and industry focused consulting services. Ken is an expert in leading and facilitating business owners through the development and execution of business strategies that will lead to greater performance and ultimately higher value.
Ken leverages his expertise in business strategy, process design, and organizational accountability to assist some of today’s leading organizations in improving their productivity and return on investment. He has served small and medium-sized businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, construction, financial services, health care, and nonprofit industries. As the leader of the Business Solutions group, Ken leads a team of professionals dedicated to increasing, sustaining, and optimizing business value.
- Certified Public Accountant
- ADKAR Change Management
- Arbinger Facilitator
- Franklin Covey Leadership
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Marquette University Alumni Association National Board of Directors - Past member
- Frequent speaker on information technology topics relating to privately held businesses in manufacturing, real estate, and construction