Kenneth F. Kortas, CPA
Technology Consulting Services Leader
Ken Kortas has more than 25 years of management and information technology consulting experience. A partner with Wipfli LLP, he is the practice leader for the firm’s information technology consulting services. Ken is an expert in identifying business requirements and defining and implementing management plans. Business processes, organizational designs, and information technology strategies are integral parts of his skill set.
Ken leverages his expertise in business process design and organizational accountability to assist some of today’s leading organizations in improving their productivity and return on investment. He has served small and medium-sized businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, construction, financial services, health care, and nonprofit industries. As a consultant, Ken has led enterprisewide system implementations for financial, inventory, human resources, payroll, job costing, and customer relationship management systems.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- ADKAR Change Management
- Arbinger Facilitator
- Franklin Covey Leadership
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Marquette University Alumni Association National Board of Directors - Past member
- Frequent speaker on information technology topics relating to privately held businesses in manufacturing, real estate, and construction
- UW-Whitewater Information Technology Advisory Board - Member