Kurt A. Peterson, CPA, CFE
As a partner in Wipfli’s nonprofit practice, Kurt Peterson oversees audit engagements and client relationships, as well as works with clients to maintain compliance with laws and regulations. Since 2005, he has assisted large and small nonprofit organizations in fulfilling their mission.
He leverages his knowledge and skill as a Certified Fraud Examiner to provide additional value on audit engagements. Kurt brings a practical approach to audit engagements and prides himself on providing reasonable solutions while adhering to generally accepted accounting principles. He believes the key to any relationship is clear and timely communication, and he is dedicated to making that the main component of his client service approach.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) – Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – Member
- Association Forum (AF) – Member
- CYN Counseling Center – President and board member