Culley J. Summers, CPA
Culley Summers is a partner serving manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and other closely held businesses and their owners. He assists clients with budgeting, financial management, and profitability issues. Culley works closely with clients to help them strengthen their bottom line. He combines his understanding of the needs of clients and their businesses with extraordinary attention to detail.
In addition, Culley assists business owners with their succession planning processes. Through exit planning, business owners control when they leave their company and the revenue they will receive from the sale. In order to do this, owners maximize current cash flow, project future cash flow, preserve and protect business value, and create and maximize business value while minimizing risk.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Calumet Area Industrial Commission - Member
- Sheilah A. Doyle Foundation - Board member
- Illinois Wesleyan Accounting Advisory Council - Member