Webinar: IRS Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefits Affect ALL Nonprofits
3/27/2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Service: CPA Tax Services
CPE Credits: 1
Seats Remaining: 5000
The IRS recently released guidance, in the form of two notices, regarding how to calculate the increase to unrelated business income (UBI) for employee-provided parking. The new guidance outlines the implications on not only parking paid on the employees’ behalf, but also any owned or leased parking lots.
- Do you own or lease a parking lot or facility where employees can park?
- Do you have any parking spots exclusively reserved for employees?
- Do you pay for any parking on your employees’ behalf?
If so, recently released guidance will affect your organization. Come to a lunch and learn with Wipfli to discover how this guidance will impact you.
- Discuss the recent Notice 2018-99, which provides interim guidance for taxpayers to determine the amount of parking expenses for qualified transportation fringes that are nondeductible and how it could affect your organization.
- Explore the four-step process for determining nondeductible qualified transportation fringe benefits and what is considered a reasonable method by the IRS during this first year of implementation.
- Review the impact to organizations on reporting nondeductible transportation fringe benefits on their Form 990-T.
Amanda VanNatta, CPA
Manager, Nonprofit and Government Practice
$195 per connection
My Wipfli Nonprofit and Government Membership Service members automatically receive an additional $25 discount per registrant!
Notice of cancellation must be received 24 hours prior to start time of the webinar for a full refund of registration fees. If Wipfli cancels the webinar, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the webinar via email. All registration fees will be refunded. For questions or concerns, please call 888.876.4992.
To receive continuing professional education (CPE) credits (live webinars only), you will need to complete and submit a CPE request form within three business days of the webinar. A link to the form and directions to submit it are included in a webinar access e-mail you will receive 24 hours prior to the start of webinar. The webinar must be paid in full to receive CPE credits. Purchase orders are accepted but not considered payment. You will receive a certificate via e-mail within 14 business days of the webinar presentation.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Instructional Delivery: Group Internet-Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint, cancellation, and refund policies, please contact our offices at 888.876.4992.