Managing Federal Funds
We are sorry, but this event has already passed. You may review our list of archived webinars by clicking here or browse our upcoming events by clicking here
Managing Federal Funds
2/23/2022 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
CPE Credits: 1.5
Grant-funded accounting is not always easy. Often times agencies have multiple funding sources, with multiple grant year ends, plus the agency’s fiscal year. This formula makes producing budget to actual reports (and other reports) difficult.
Please join this high level session where we build a fiscal and program point of view of:
- The Cycle of Grants Management
- Process to Manage Grants
- Grant Reporting
- Grant Close Out
- Highlight what makes fund accounting unique and complex.
- Discuss a fund accounting vocabulary.
- Explore best practices with grant funded accounting.
$195 per connection
My Wipfli Nonprofit and Government Membership Service members automatically receive an additional $25 discount per registrant!Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must be received 24 hours prior to start-time of the webinar for a full refund of registration fees. If Wipfli cancels the webinar, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the webinar via email. All registration fees will be refunded. For questions or concerns, please call 888.876.4992.
You will receive the webinar access information upon registration as well as reminders one day and one hour prior to the training. Materials will be available one (1) hour before the training until one (1) day after the training. When the materials become available, you can access them by clicking the Materials tab in the app or desktop Menu.
Certificate of Participation and CPE credit
- Each person attending the webinar who needs a certificate of participation / continuing professional education (CPE) credits (live webinars only).
- To receive a Certificate of Participation, participants must submit their keywords within 24 hours of the webinar:
- Complete the Survey (located in the Menu).
- Enter the “keywords” in the order the words were given during the webinar. We cannot provide the key words after they’ve been given.
- Upon receipt, the information will be verified and if accepted, you will receive a Certificate of Participation via e-mail within 14 business days.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Instructional Delivery: Group Internet-Based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint, cancellation and refund policies, please contact our offices at 888.876.4992.REGISTER NOW