Natalya S. Abdrasilova, CPA, MAFF
Natalya Abdrasilova has 14 years of public accounting experience and provides forensic, valuation, litigation, and tax services across various industries. With her credential of master analyst in financial forensics, she focuses on the valuation and litigation service area, helping clients to determine economic damages and lost wages and valuing closely held businesses for purchase, sale, and gifting purposes. In addition, Natalya has extensive experience in tax preparation and planning and related reporting, including tax court petitions. She also performs financial planning and projections for individuals and businesses.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) - Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) - Member