Grow Your Most Valuable Relationships
For your mission-driven organization, growing constituent relationships is crucial to your longevity. From building strong stakeholder relationships to managing membership and streamlining administration, a constituent relationship management (CRM) tool like Wipfli Connect for Nonprofits gives you the power to maximize your impact.
Using Wipfli Connect for Nonprofits, you can:
- Collaborate and view interactions across constituent relationships
- Engage your volunteer base
- Manage programs and services
- Plan and execute events
- Track social case interactions and history
- Effectively onboard new leaders
- Scale to support new locations and programs
- Generate awareness and manage fundraising
- Gather volunteer availability and schedule resources
Plus, our cloud-based CRM means you can shore up data security, protecting your constituents as well as your legacy.
With over 80 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations, Wipfli is committed to helping you further your mission. Spend less time on paperwork and more time making a difference. By leveraging our experienced specialists, you can meet your goals and help ensure the longevity of your organization. Contact us to learn more or get started.
Featured Thought Leader
Matt Gelb, VTSP, MCTS
With over 20 years of experience, Matt Gelb provides business analysis and project management services for enterprise-wide business application implementations and process improvement efficiencies, with a primary focus on customer relationship management (CRM).