Empower your transition to digital selling
Sales has evolved. Your customers are looking for digital experiences focused on serving their needs no matter where they are. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales delivers a digital platform to help you adapt and build long-term, profitable relationships.
What you can do with Dynamics 365 Sales:
- Give your sales team the digital tools they need to engage the right prospects and navigate the lead-to-opportunity pipeline
- Enable better collaboration between business functions, departments and team members by creating a single source of data and integrating other tools such as Microsoft Teams
- Increase cross-selling through this collaboration and by better understanding what your existing customers will need next
- Improve the customer experience and their engagement with you
- Enhance and automate your business process flows and handoffs
- Better manage your team’s capacity so no one is over- or underutilized
- Streamline and improve forecasting, and make informed decisions with real-time insights
Work with Dynamics 365 specialists
At Wipfli, we are invested in the health of your business and your ability to continue growing. That means setting up Dynamics 365 Sales as a long-term solution that can scale with your growth. From planning strategically around how your organization can use the solution effectively, through implementation, to change management and adoption, we carry the project from start to finish.
Plus, our deep industry experience means we don’t have to spend time up front working to understand the challenges of your industry. We know how Dynamics 365 Sales can help you achieve your goals, and beyond the initial implementation, we’re here to help you continue optimizing the solution to adapt to your changing needs so it remains a long-term solution for your business.
Featured Thought Leader
Kyle Aulerich is a principal with more than 18 years of experience in providing trusted business consulting services. He is attuned to the needs of various industries, from construction and real estate to wealth management and healthcare. In addition, Kyle advises his clients on technology modernization strategies. Clients appreciate his tailored approach to help them overcome challenges and meet their goals.
Sara Circosta is senior business developer with over 10 years of experience in technology and financial services. She is responsible for business development for our Wipfli Digital team, with a focus on financial services. She has worked with companies to transform their marketing, sales, and operations functions while focusing on the transformation from traditional to digital by leveraging technology and data. Sara specializes in understanding client needs to deliver services designed to achieve 100% user adoption and deliver measurable returns for clients.