Empower your transition to digital selling
Sales has evolved. Your customers are looking for digital experiences focused on serving their needs no matter where they are. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales delivers a digital platform to help you adapt and build long-term, profitable relationships.
What you can do with Dynamics 365 Sales:
- Give your sales team the digital tools they need to engage the right prospects and navigate the lead-to-opportunity pipeline
- Enable better collaboration between business functions, departments and team members by creating a single source of data and integrating other tools such as Microsoft Teams
- Increase cross-selling through this collaboration and by better understanding what your existing customers will need next
- Improve the customer experience and their engagement with you
- Enhance and automate your business process flows and handoffs
- Better manage your team’s capacity so no one is over- or underutilized
- Streamline and improve forecasting, and make informed decisions with real-time insights
Work with Dynamics 365 specialists
At Wipfli, we are invested in the health of your business and your ability to continue growing. That means setting up Dynamics 365 Sales as a long-term solution that can scale with your growth. From planning strategically around how your organization can use the solution effectively, through implementation, to change management and adoption, we carry the project from start to finish.
Plus, our deep industry experience means we don’t have to spend time up front working to understand the challenges of your industry. We know how Dynamics 365 Sales can help you achieve your goals, and beyond the initial implementation, we’re here to help you continue optimizing the solution to adapt to your changing needs so it remains a long-term solution for your business.
Featured Thought Leader
Michael A. Grollman
Michael Grollman is a director in Wipfli’s technology consulting practice with over 20 years of experience in serving a variety of industries. He is responsible for cloud client relationship management (CRM) software suite project designs and implementations, including related cloud systems in Azure and AWS.
Bill Jentarra has over 25 years of experience with extensive hands-on and management experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex client relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence (BI) solutions (and related technologies) across various industries, with a focus on high-tech, finance/insurance, manufacturing and energy.