Cultivate long-term success with professionals dedicated to taking care of the agricultural industry’s financial health at all levels. Many of our professionals were raised on farms or ranches, and some are still actively involved in those operations.
“We not only understand agriculture, we live it.”
Whether a family farm or large commercial producer, experienced professionals provide a wide range of services to help mitigate financial risk and leverage opportunities:
- Business structure and entity selection
- Tax planning and preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Efficient financial audits, compilations and reviews
- Assistance with agricultural lending
- Coordination with Farm Program Eligibility and limitations
- International tax planning
- Financial accounting outsourcing
- Estate planning and family transition planning
- Business valuation
Curt Barnekoff, CPAWith deep roots in agriculture, Curt Barnekoff is a partner specializing in agricultural tax and business succession. He has a strong focus on and deep experience in tax compliance, planning, and consulting. Curt helps family agriculture businesses maximize their after-tax net worth and assists in developing and implementing plans to keep the family business “in the family.”
Jeffrey W. Siler, CPAJeff Siler is a tax partner, specializing in the agriculture industry. He has more than 15 years of experience serving individuals, privately held businesses, trusts, and estates in all aspects of tax planning, compliance, and preparation. Jeff treats his clients like family and does his best to help them reach their business and individual goals.