Dana A. Springer, CPA
Dana Springer is a senior manager providing tax preparation and planning and business consulting services. She works with a variety of industries including agriculture, construction, food retail, and general small business. Dana began her career in public accounting in 2006. She enjoys helping clients understand tax law, plan for their future, and achieve their goals.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) - Member
- Montana State University Northern Rodeo Booster Club - Treasurer
- Bullhook Community Health Center - Board member