Andrew Mace, CPA, CFE
Andrew Mace is a partner who brings more than 30 years of leadership experience to our team. He has performed hundreds of local government audits of all types, ranging from small townships to counties. He also has performed fraud and forensic investigations in his capacity as a certified fraud examiner.
Andrew shares his wealth of knowledge and experience with his local government clients. He also stays active in the local government and school environments by frequently presenting at conferences and contributes to several professional publications. In addition, Andrew assists clients with the detection and prevention of fraud through internal control studies and advanced data analytics.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) – Member
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) – Member
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association (IGFOA) – Member
- Association of School Business Officials (ASBO) International – Member and Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting report reviewer
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials (IASBO) – Accounting, Auditing and Financial Reporting Committee member
- ICPAS Governmental Executive Committee – Former chair
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – Member