Kelly M. Fisher, CPA, MST, JD
Tax Practice Leader
Kelly Fisher is responsible for services related to international mergers and acquisitions and to restructurings. She assists executives of many businesses in the development and implementation of their international growth and expansion plans. Kelly works with clients who want to expand or restructure their business operations in a tax-efficient manner and has advised clients on issues relating to holding company structures, tax-free reorganizations, and transnational business transactions.
In addition, Kelly leads the firm’s international business practice. She has more than 10 years of public accounting experience in manufacturing, technology, professional services, and international operations, including experience with a Big Four accounting firm.
Kelly has presented continuing education seminars on a variety of topics including international expansion, governance, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, accounting for income tax, accounting for uncertain tax positions, and tax considerations on cross-border mergers and acquisitions. She also serves as co-chair of the International Business Development Committee for Allinial Global.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science in Taxation
- Juris Doctor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- American Bar Association (ABA) - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA) - Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association - Member
- Allinial Global International Business Development Committee - Co-chair