Danielle M. Heidemann, CIA
Danielle Heidemann is Manager in Wipfli LLP’s Strategic Advisory and Financial Services practice. Danielle has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and specializes in operational consulting, Call Report preparation assistance, training, and reviews, and other consulting services to assist community banks with managing risk and improving efficiency and profitability.
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Professional memberships and activities
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) - Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Operations process reviews focused on eliminating waste and improving accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Chart of accounts reviews and assistance with restructuring for ease of use and reporting
- Assistance with preparing for core conversions to maximize the core system interfacing and financial reporting opportunities.
- Call Report review, assistance, training, and customized process development.
- Evaluation, recommendations, and implementation of current processes to remediate regulatory concerns
- Risk-based internal audits
EducationLewis University - Romeoville, Illinois
- Bachelor of arts degree in marketing
- Master of business administration degree with a concentration in finance and human resources
- Six Sigma Green Belt - Financial Services
The impact of rate increases on regulatory capital
Apr 25, 2022
Q&A on the impact of COVID-19 on the call report
Apr 08, 2020
Reconsider your return on assets strategy
Aug 02, 2022
Can you see the forest for the trees?
Apr 27, 2020
Jul 17, 2018
IT Leadership Roundtable – August 2022
Aug 18, 2022