Danielle M. Heidemann, CIA
Danielle Heidemann is a manager in Wipfli’s financial institutions practice. She works with financial institution clients as a consultant in the areas of process improvements, customized business solutions, Call Report preparation, review and training, and risk based internal audit.
Danielle’s experience includes over 20 years of working in the financial institutions industry. She uses this experience to evaluate processes, develop solutions, considering the internal control environment, and provide customized process updates and training to lead financial institutions to success.
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Professional memberships and activities
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) - Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Operations process reviews focused on eliminating waste and improving accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Chart of accounts reviews and assistance with restructuring for ease of use and reporting
- Assistance with preparing for core conversions to maximize the core system interfacing and financial reporting opportunities.
- Call Report review, assistance, training, and customized process development.
- Evaluation, recommendations, and implementation of current processes to remediate regulatory concerns
- Risk-based internal audits
EducationLewis University - Romeoville, Illinois
- Bachelor of arts degree in marketing
- Master of business administration degree with a concentration in finance and human resources
- Six Sigma Green Belt - Financial Services
Q&A on the impact of COVID-19 on the call report
Apr 08, 2020
Can you see the forest for the trees?
Apr 27, 2020
Jul 17, 2018