As manager, Vicki Holewinski oversees the Rhinelander office’s Business Advisory Services department, including preparation of payrolls, sales tax reports, and monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements. She prepares and reviews the preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate income tax returns. Vicki also provides client service related to all general business applications including software support, daily accounting functions, and tax planning strategies.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks
- Nicolet Area Technical College’s accounting department - Advisory board member
- Northwoods Challenge Snowmobile Race - Lead organizer/board member
- Timber Bay’s Trash and Treasure Dive - Lead organizer
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation 10th Anniversary Banquet - Board member/volunteer
- Our Savior Lutheran Church - Director of JuBELLation Choir (hand bell choir), member of adult choir, and puppeteer for Sunday school