With over 30 years of healthcare experience, Director Jeff Gorke assists clients in macro and micro structural change to enhance processes and programs, drive efficiencies and improve profitability. He leverages his experience to guide hospitals, physician practices, for-profit and not-for-profit systems through operational assessments, physician compensation reviews, employed physician network turnarounds (with quantifiable results), financial and revenue cycle assessments/rebuilds, and strategic and operational planning.
Jeff provides management assistance and advisory to a range of health systems (both private and community-owned [publicly funded]), academic medical centers and privately held physician medical groups. He has successfully designed, operationalized and implemented strategies that improve overall performance and prepare clients for impending shifts in care delivery and reimbursement models.
Jeff speaks nationally on healthcare issues and is a contributor to Forbes.com.
Professional memberships and activities
- Health Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Operational and revenue cycle improvement
- Strategic/operational planning
- Clinically integrated models
- Healthcare IT
- Health system turnaround
University of Richmond
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration