Larry A. Blitz
Larry Blitz is a director with over 40 years of health care management and consulting experience. While serving CEOs for hospitals, health care organizations, long-term care subacute hospitals, and senior living facilities, he possesses a unique set of skills to transition troubled hospitals, health care facilities, and residential care facilities to programmatic and financial compliance. In addition, Larry has been assigned seven Superior Court injunction monitoring engagements in recognition of his work in the health care industry.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Hospice of the Valley (HOV) Professional Advisors Committee - Member and past board chair
- Peninsula Stroke Association Board - Member
- Santa Clara County Behavioral Health Board - Chair
- Graduate school instructor at several Bay Area universities
- Board member of numerous corporations and nonprofit organizations