Lawrence R. Krupp, CPA, JD
Larry Krupp is a director with extensive experience in tax consulting for trusts and estates, private foundations, trade associations, and charitable not-for-profit organizations. He has been engaged in many consulting assignments in the areas of securing and maintaining tax-exempt status and minimizing the tax on unrelated business income. Larry’s accomplishments include assisting with the merger of two business associations and securing exempt status for a private school, a foreign-supported religious school, and a performing arts organization for the hearing impaired.
Larry frequently speaks on tax topics including annual tax updates for professional, charitable, and business organizations including the Decalogue Society of Lawyers and the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services (CVLS) Foundation.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) - Member
- Decalogue Society of Lawyers - Member
- University of Illinois Foundation Library - Board of advocates member
- The Decalogue Foundation - Trustee and treasurer
- First Folio Theatre - Board vice chair
- United States Tax Court