Glenn Mikell, CPA
Glenn Mikell serves a variety of companies ranging from $1 million to $60 million in sales. In addition to helping guide the activities of clients, he has practiced as an auditor, tax advisor, and consultant for closely held businesses for more than 40 years. Glenn’s industry expertise includes financial services, debt buying and collection services, manufacturing, recycling, professional services organizations, and retail. He has been instrumental in designing costing systems, breakeven analysis, and various other systems of accountability. Glenn’s years of experience allow him to help clients optimize operations and develop strategies for long-term growth.
Glenn also has a leadership role in the firm as the partner in charge of the Chicago North - Buffalo Grove office.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Five Star Certified Public Accountant, a designation awarded to less than one percent of certified public accountants in the Chicago area - 2014
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- ACA International, the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals - Member
- Debt Buyers Association (DBA) International - Member