Tracy Heideman, CPA
Tracy Heideman has been a member of Wipfli technology and manufacturing/distribution teams since 2006. She specializes in assurance and consulting services, helping both public and private companies to exceed their goals and address challenges that arise.
As a key member of Wipfli’s professional standards and technical accounting national office, she is adept at the analysis and application of key accounting standards.
Tracy also oversees numerous employee benefit plan audits, assisting plan sponsors with their Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor compliance requirements.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Financial reporting, disclosure and attestation engagements (audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures)
- GAAP consultations related to technical accounting topics, including revenue recognition and income taxes
- Full- and limited-scope audit services for company-sponsored employee benefit plans
EducationSt. Norbert College - De Pere, Wisconsin
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting - Graduated summa cum laude
In The News
US accounting board looks across the ocean to fill hole in rules
Bloomberg Law | Aug 23, 2023