Get training on procurement regulations
12/13/2023 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
CPE Credits: 1.5
Phone: 888 876 4992
Advanced preparation: None
Field of study: Accounting (Governmental)
CPE: 1.5 credits
Why you should attend
How does an organization implement micro-purchases? What is a sealed bid and when is it used? When do you need to have prior written approval? In this session, we will review the methods of procurement identified in the Uniform Guidance and discuss procurement internal controls and best practices related to the implementation and compliance with the regulations.
1. Examine an overview of federal procurement regulations.
2. Review the methods of procurement in federal grant regulations.
3. Identify procurement internal controls and best practices in the procurement process.
10-11:30 a.m. CT
$225 per connection
My Wipfli nonprofit and government membership service members automatically receive an additional $25 discount per registrant.
Wipfli accepts AmEx, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
The registration fee includes:
- Up to 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) credits in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.
- Reference materials (any PowerPoint presentations and/or additional references) available for download.
Transfers and cancellations
- Participants who are unable to attend may be eligible to transfer or cancel their registration. All transfer or cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than two business days before the start of the event for which you are currently registered.*
- A $25 service fee will be applied to all transfer and cancellation requests. Additional fees may apply.
- Participants who registered but did not attend the event or complete a request to transfer or cancel within the allotted time, are liable for the full registration fee.
- If Wipfli reschedules or cancels the event, you will be notified via email, at which time you will be given the option to transfer to another training or receive a refund.
- *For more information including deadlines and fees, view the full policy here. For questions or concerns, please call 888 876 4992 or email email@example.com with the subject line: “registration transfer” or “cancellation.”
You’ll receive an email once you’ve been added to our event hosting platform, as well as reminders one day and one hour prior to the training. Materials will be available one hour before the training until one day after the training.
Certificate of participation and CPE credit
- Each person attending the webinar can receive a certificate of participation/CPE credits (live webinars only).
- To receive a certificate of participation, participants must answer the interactive polling questions or submit the keywords presented throughout the training.
- The information will be verified upon receipt and, if accepted, you will receive a certificate of participation via email within 14 business days.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
Instructional delivery: Group, internet-based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint, cancellation and refund policies, please contact our offices at 888 876 4992.REGISTER NOW