Head Start/Early Head Start monitoring protocol 101
12/6/2022 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
CPE Credits: 2
Training seminar outline
Advanced preparation: None
Field of study: Specialized Knowledge
CPE*: 2.0 credit(s)
Each year, the Office of Head Start makes changes in the Head Start Monitoring Protocol AMS 2.0. This session will address what's different from past years and how the Head Start Act, Head Start Program Performance Standards and Uniform Guidance are addressed. We will take a deep look at the Aligned Monitoring System 2.0 Focus Area 1 and Focus Area 2 expectations.
- Discuss the history and intentions of the reviews.
- Identify areas of improvement in your program.
- Share ideas, thoughts and best practices for these protocols.
$245 per connection
My Wipfli Nonprofit and Government Membership Service members automatically receive an additional $25 discount per registrant.
Transfers and cancellations:
- Participants who are unable to attend may be eligible to transfer or cancel their registration. All transfer or cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than two (2) business days before the start of the event for which you are currently registered.* A $25.00 service fee will be applied to all transfer and cancellation requests. Additional fees may apply.
- Participants who registered but did not attend the event, complete a request to transfer or cancel within the allotted time, are liable for the full registration fee.
- If Wipfli reschedules or cancels the event, you will be notified via email, at which time you will be given the option to transfer to another training or receive a refund.
*For more information including deadlines and fees, view the full policy here. For questions or concerns, please call 888-876-4992 or email email@example.com (Use subject line: Registration Transfer (or Cancellation).
You’ll receive an email once you have been added to our event hosting platform, as well as reminders one day and one hour prior to the training. Materials will be available one hour before the training until one day after the training.
Certificate of Participation and CPE credit
- Each person attending the webinar who needs a certificate of participation / continuing professional education (CPE) credits (live webinars only).
- To receive a Certificate of Participation, participants must answer the interactive polling questions or submit the key words presented throughout the training.
- Upon receipt, the information will be verified and if accepted, you will receive a Certificate of Participation via e-mail within 14 business days.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Instructional delivery: group internet-based. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint, cancellation and refund policies, please contact us at 888-876-4992.REGISTER NOW