Ensure security strategy and solutions are as fluid and agile as the evolving cyber landscape. A comprehensive portfolio of cybersecurity services proactively address mounting threats and effectively respond in the event of an incident. Services include:
- SOC for Cybersecurity. Share information with stakeholders on the performance of your cybersecurity risk management program and related controls. Based on the AICPA cybersecurity reporting framework.
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment. Wipfli’s risk assessment is based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. Experts assess client company’s controls for identifying, protecting, detecting, responding and recovering from a breach.
- Vulnerability Assessment. Shine a light on how effective—or ineffective—current security actually is, and offers mitigation guidelines and action items.
- Penetration Testing. Professionals conduct targeted attempts to exploit the current system or policies and identify the extent to which the system can be compromised.
- Social Engineering. Often the weakest links in the security chain are well-meaning but too-trusting employees. Strengthen the human factor of security through expert social engineering techniques.
- Cybersecurity Policy Development. Establish guidelines spelling out how the organization protects data and the expectations for staff in contributing to security efforts.
- Incident Response and Handling. Professionals provide 24/7 support and emergency handling to help investigate an attack or compromise. Experts help mitigate exposure and limit reputational damage.
- Training and Awareness. Experts train client workforces, management teams, or board of directors on security expectations and responsibilities—from password protection to policies.
- Vendor Management. Experts evaluate risk of third parties entrusted with key business operations or critical data. Teams monitor compliance with contractual obligations to safeguard critical information.