Does your organization want to diversify your funding and generate more unrestricted dollars? Do you want or need a development department but don’t have capacity for one? Does your current development program need assistance?
Work with us to create a new or customize your own plan with our three steps:
Step 1 — Analyze and Prepare
Ensure your current donor experience is impactful, and be fundraising ready. We’ll walk you through:
- Website and social media review (through the eyes of your donors).
- Donor database software review/discussion.
- Internal efficiency interviews.
- Electronic donor/stakeholder survey .
- Analysis of current donors, including information about capacity and propensity to give.
- Fundraising policy and procedures review.
- Suggestions on which donors to pursue and how to pursue them.
- Board training and readiness assessment.
Step 2 — Grow
Help your organization grow by increasing community contacts and creating ambassadors for your organization. In Step 2, you get everything in Step 1 and:
- Adding to your database new contacts who are interested in your cause and have capacity and propensity to donate to organizations.
- Taking ambassador training and utilizing the tools.
- Reviewing your branding blueprint.
- Holding a prospective donor brainstorming workshop.
- Requesting foundation grant suggestions.
- Participating in the Making the Ask training.
Step 3 — Thrive
Establish a year-long development plan and ensure it is implemented. In Step 3, you get everything in Steps 1 and 2 and:
- Input on your plan from your board and communication and development departments.
- Implementation assistance. You remain the face of the organization while we implement behind-the-scenes (writing appeals, thank-yous and social media posts and organizing calls, presentations, etc.).
- Message development based on brand blueprint.
- Social media design and training, branded graphics, infographics and a sample three-month editorial calendar.
Featured Thought Leader
Kate Atkins, MSKate's focus within the nonprofit and government practice is on aligning nonprofits across the nation with products, services, and professionals to help them achieve their mission. She also shares her background in fundraising, membership, community partnerships, and strategic philanthropy to help clients achieve their philanthropic goals.
District 9 HRDC
Kristin Hamburg, Marketing and Development Director
"Appreciated the speaker, her ability to clearly articulate in a concise manner allowed her to cover a broad topic. Some of the take-aways were common sense, but it was nice to reinforce the info. Other times the topics discussed represented extremely valuable new insights for us to incorporate into our fundraising efforts."