The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is lengthy – in excess of 3,000 pages – and complex.
A cross-functional team of experts study the latest developments related to the law. Updates are seen through the lens of a variety of disciplines and clients get routine updates on how the law’s decade long implementation affects business strategy today and tomorrow. Services include:
- Play or pay analysis
- Health Insurance cost sharing design for affordability compliance
- Full-time vs. part-time employee determinations and monitoring for health insurance eligibility
- Education sessions for management, supervisors, Boards of Directors, and employees
- Excise tax return Form 720 preparation
- Forms 1095-C and 1094-C Information Return preparation
- Penalty appeals
Our Latest Guidance
- ObamaCare Replacement Bill Eliminates Taxes and Replaces Mandates with Incentives
- Small Employers Can Use HRAs and Reimburse for Individual Health Insurance Premiums
- What Does the Election of Donald Trump Mean for Employee Benefits?
- Form 1095-C Error Message: Missing or Wrong SSN/TINs
- What to do when you recieve a Marketplace notice
- Affordable Care Act: Scenarios for Form 1095-C Reporting
- Update on Prior Guidance on Health Insurance for More-Than-Two-Percent S Corporation Shareholders Under IRS Notice 2015-17
- Health Insurance Reporting - Forms 1095?
- Guidance on Health Insurance for Small Employers and More-Than-2% S Corporation Shareholders and Other Items in IRS Notice 2015-17
- Employer Reimbursements of Individual Health Insurance Policies
- Employer Shared Responsibility Under the Affordable Care Act
- Coding of Forms 1095-C: Common Scenarios
- Guidance of Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Changes Required to Cafeteria Plans
- Notice to Employees of Health Insurance Marketplace Options
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements and the Prohibition on Annual Limits
- The New Patient Centered Outcomes Research Fee
- Key Provisions Affecting Individuals and Business
- Employer Shared Responsibility Penalties Under the Affordable Care Act for 2016-2017
Pamela R. Branshaw, CPA, CEBSPam leads Wipfli’s cross-functional team of Affordable Care Act experts who help clients through the myriad of regulatory requirements they face. Her team consults on employee benefit plan design and prepares compliance reporting of Forms 720 and Forms 1094 and 1095 for employers. With Pam’s expertise and experience, clients achieve compliance and avoid penalties under the ACA.