Merger and acquisition specialists assist clients in positioning themselves as credible buyers, recommending avenues of diversification, and locating attractive businesses. Seasoned experts have helped numerous public and privately held companies and individual buyers navigate mergers and acquisitions. Services include:
- Planning and developing the strategy for the transaction
- Locating, valuing, and pricing an acquisition
- Assisting with negotiations
- Determining tax implications of the proposed structure and asset allocation
- Assisting in due diligence and quality of earnings on the target
- Reviewing the legal agreements drafted by clients, attorneys for accounting, valuation, and/or tax issues
- Perform business valuation allocating intangible assets in accordance with ASC 805
- Transition planning
- Projections and forecasts
Clients receive a customized approach to due diligence based on their needs and budget. Seasoned business professionals provide a complete spectrum of analytical and investigative services to present a detailed report to assist with the decision-making process rather than just providing data. With each engagement, expect a multi-faceted team comprised of credentialed professionals who maximize competitive advantage and minimize risk.
Karen Monfre, CPA/ABV, ASA, CFFKaren Monfre possesses expertise in business valuations and assisting clients in acquiring a business or in the sale of their business. Her time is spent exclusively doing business valuation, litigation support, merger and acquisition, and related engagements.