Manage equipment usage in Sage Intacct
For many businesses that gain revenue from the usage of equipment, it’s a challenge to log equipment usage, recognize revenue and pay equipment owners in their Sage Intacct accounting system.
With Wipfli’s exclusive equipment management solution for Sage Intacct, you can save time and staff hours by:
- Taking advantage of fast-usage entry that allows for entering multiple pieces of equipment spanning different jobs and cost codes on a single usage sheet, including usage importing from a file.
- Consolidating all equipment attributes without the need for custom fields in Intacct.
- Leveraging Sage Intacct built-in functionality to easily generate invoices with the specific bill rate per equipment and job.
- Track equipment (cost rates) for usage by allowing one client user to enter or import usage across all jobs and equipment.
Our solution is flexible and seamless, allowing you to streamline processes, reduce manual errors and track complex data.
Some additional key features include the ability to log equipment usage to:
- Generate reports on statistical usage.
- Create invoices that mark usages as billable if needed to be paid by customer.
- Mark a vendor on a timesheet if the customer needs to pay a vendor for the hourly usage of equipment.
- Automate timesheet creation for operator(s).
Start managing your equipment usage today with our cloud-based solution.