Linda J. Feirn, CPA
With close to 30 years of public accounting experience, Linda Feirn serves as a valuable resource to clients dealing with the complexity of state and local taxes. She regularly assists clients in all aspects of state and local tax compliance and planning, including the effective management of one of the most stressful of all state and local tax situations - state tax audits. As part of Wipfli’s State and Local Tax Team, Linda takes great pride in helping clients streamline their audit process, reduce liability, and identify refund opportunities.
Linda also serves clients in the manufacturing and distribution practice, including the food products, agricultural, metal fabrication, wood products, and ethanol and biofuels industries.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
ServicesCPA Tax Services
Areas of Focus
- Sales and use tax audit defense
- Sales and use tax overpayment reviews
- Transaction planning to minimize sales and use taxes
- Informal and formal letter rulings
- Personal property tax analysis and consulting
- Nexus studies/voluntary disclosure agreements
- State and local tax due diligence
- Corporate and individual tax planning and compliance
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Graduate Certificate – State and Local Tax
Wisconsin governor signs conforming legislation
Mar 01, 2021
Audit Defense in the Digital Age
Nov 18, 2016
Excise Taxes What Are You Missing
Feb 23, 2016
Mobile Workforce Alert
Nov 18, 2016
Excise Taxes – What Are You Missing?
Apr 18, 2016
Compensating Owners - Is Your Company at Risk?
Jan 15, 2016