Greg Pfeuffer, CPA
As a trusted advisor, consultant and fractional CFO, Greg Pfeuffer helps the C-suite and accounting teams generate more profit and cash flow. His clients want accounting to be more than just recording numbers and recognize the power of aligning organizational vision, strategy, operations and finance to improve profitability.
He focuses on responsibilities, processes, and the use of technology in key areas to generate cash flow, improve profitability and performance, reduce risk, save time, and utilize tax incentives.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) – Member
- Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce – Member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- CFO services
- Consulting services
- Manufacturing and distribution