Jeremy M. Gritton, CPA, MPA
Jeremy Gritton is an audit and accounting manager serving clients in the manufacturing and distribution, construction, and cooperative industries. Since joining the firm in 2011, he has leveraged his experience to provide audit, review, and compilation services to closely held businesses, helping them accomplish their goals and address challenges that arise along the way. In addition, Jeremy oversees and completes numerous employee benefit plan audits, assisting plan sponsors with Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor compliance requirements.
Jeremy is a lead recruiter for Wipfli at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh where he helps the firm find talented and driven students to join the Wipfli team. He also spends time at local high schools educating students about the public accounting profession.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Big Brother Big Sisters of the Fox Valley Region - Board member and Finance Committee member
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC), Great Lakes Chapter - Membership Chair
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Manufacturing and distribution, construction, and cooperative industries
- Financial reporting, disclosure, and attestation engagements (audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures)
- Full- and limited-scope audit services for company-sponsored employee benefit plans
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting - Graduated summa cum laude
- Master of professional accountancy degree