Keela Ross is a director within the state and local tax group and has over 17 years of experience in providing tax consulting and compliance services. She began her career in personal property tax compliance and valuation and quickly expanded her expertise into the areas of unclaimed property and sales and use tax consulting and compliance.
Keela serves the tax needs of various types of organizations within multiple industries including retail, media, information services, financial services and manufacturing companies. She understands the uniqueness of each client and is committed to customizing specific business solutions to help companies overcome challenges and meet their goals.
Professional memberships and activities
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT) – Member
- Council on State Taxation (COST) – Member
- Delaware Secretary of State Voluntary Disclosure Agreement Program – Advisor
Areas of Focus
- Multistate audit defense: sales and use tax and unclaimed property
- Voluntary disclosure agreements: sales and use tax and unclaimed property
- Compliance solutions: sales and use tax and unclaimed property
- Nexus studies and taxability matrices
- Tax risk analysis
- Policy and procedure implementation
- Asset recovery
EducationUniversity of Texas at Dallas
- Bachelor of arts degree in social sciences
- Master of business administration
Should you be paying consumer use tax?
Dec 01, 2022
Sales and use tax audit triggers
Sep 18, 2022
After Wayfair: How CFOs can manage state tax risks
Mar 01, 2022