Ryan P. Laughlin, CPA, MST, JD, AEP
With over 18 years of professional experience with regional, national, and global public accounting firms, Ryan Laughlin is a partner in Wipfli LLP’s tax practice. He utilizes a unique blend of accounting, tax, and legal expertise to provide tax and transactional planning to business owners, individuals, and families. Ryan manages multiple consultative planning projects and assists with client engagements for Wipfli associates and partners throughout the firm.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Certificate in State and Local Taxation
Professional Memberships and Activities
- National Association of Estate Planners and Councils - National Board Member.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- The Estate Planning Council of Northeast Wisconsin - Treasurer and board member
- Green Bay Estate Planning Forum – Immediate past president
- Frequent speaker for professional and business organizations including WICPA annual Tax Conference, National Business Institute, BizTimesEconomic Trends annual breakfast, Green Bay Estate Planning Forum, Milwaukee Estate Planning Forum, The Estate Planning Council of Northeast Wisconsin, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Wisconsin Family Business Forum, St. Norbert College, and several local trade and business organizations
- Author and coauthor of several tax and estate planning articles for WICPA’s On Balance, Oklahoma Society of CPAs, TaxThink blog, Wipfli’s Tax Toolbox, numerous client alert emails and Web postings, and internal training publications and webinars