Tina Nazier, MBA, CPC
Director, Strategic Alignment
As a leader in Wipfli’s Organizational Performance team, Tina Nazier focuses her talent in helping clients effectively address their strategic, people, and operational challenges. Drawing on more than 25 years of experience in strategy, leadership, professional coaching, organizational and cultural development, succession planning, change management and performance improvement, she helps executives overcome the major issues that create roadblocks to reaching their full potential.
- Certified Professional Coach
- Certified Change Practitioner
- Crucial Conversations® by VitalSmarts™ Certified Trainer
- Predictive Index® Analyst
Professional Memberships and Activities
- The Associated General Contractors of America, Inc.
- Construction Financial Management Association
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- International Women on Boards
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce – Member
- United Way of Greater Eau Claire Leadership Circle – Member
Areas of Focus
- Executive coaching and development including behavioral change modeling for individuals and teams
- Strategic plan development, implementation, alignment, and measurement
- Succession planning
- Merger integrations and facilitation of cultural transformation encompassing major behavioral change to capitalize on the strengths of merged or integrated organizations
- Facilitation of leadership dialogue to evolve high-functioning leadership teams
- Certified change manager in Prosci® methodology
- Certified trainer for Crucial Conversations®
- Organizational development tools that tap the natural motivations of employees, helping clients make better use of their most valuable assets—their people
EducationCardinal Stritch University
- Master of business administration degree
- Bachelor of science degree in management
- Continuing professional education courses in leadership coaching and development, Crucial Conversations®, behavioral change modeling and implementation, strategic planning and implementation, and cultural transformation
- Certified professional coach
Doing more for women in the construction industry
Mar 01, 2023
Building next-gen construction leaders
Aug 14, 2022
I got an offer to buy my business. Now what?
Nov 10, 2021
Stress test: Have you checked in with your team yet?
Mar 17, 2020
In The News
Establishing and developing next-gen construction leaders
Construction Executive | Feb 27, 2023