Lauri A. Roberts, CPA
Lauri Roberts is a tax partner in the Minneapolis office of Wipfli LLP and leads the Minnesota Region tax group. A professional in the tax industry since 1982 with more than 30 years of taxation and wealth management experience, she concentrates on understanding the complex needs of her clients while collaborating with other advisors.
Lauri specializes in working with executives, high-net-worth individuals, and family foundations as part of Wipfli’s private client services group. She provides personalized services to simplify the financial lives of her clients and works closely with other advisors to preserve family wealth.
Lauri’s clients value her focus on timely tax preparation, thorough tax and estate planning, and family office services. Developing client relationships, communicating planning opportunities effectively, and possessing a strong belief in a team approach are her focus when providing tax services to clients.
- Certified Public Accountant
- 2007 Women to Watch award recipient by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- 2007 Top Women in Finance honoree by Finance and Commerce
- Top CPA by Twin Cities Business Monthly
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) - Member
- Wipfli Foundation - Board member
- Jeremiah Program - Board member
- Junior League of Minneapolis - Sustaining member
- Twin Cities United Way - Women’s Giving Co-chair