Director, Salesforce Manufacturing Practice
Sean Myers is a director, leading the Salesforce manufacturing practice at Wipfli. He works with manufacturing and distribution companies to define and adopt digital transformation strategies and SaaS technology to grow their market share, drive revenues and profits. Salesforce is an innovator that leadership teams rely on to gain market and demand insight and provide their channels what the tech they need to sell and close business. Wipfli is a mature, market leading advisory and systems integrator, and Sean is positioning the company, its resources and services as the Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud go-to-partner.
With over 20 years of SaaS entrepreneurial experience in partnership with Salesforce, and serving manufacturers and distributors, Sean is uniquely positioned to lead this practice.
Professional memberships and activities
- Board President – Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Charitable Pharmacy
- Board Member – Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Council of North Texas
- Board President – Bishop Lynch High School Athletic Administration
- Advisor – Numerous small technology companies in Texas
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
- Price Optimization
- ERP Integrations
The Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of arts in marketing