Shana Sparber, CPA
Shana Sparber is a senior manager in Wipfli’s financial services practice with 20 years of experience in both public and private accounting. She has extensive skill in providing audit and accounting services for all types of investment partnerships, from commodity pools to private equity funds. In addition, having earned an MBA with a focus on entrepreneurship and having previously performed financial management, controllership and operational roles for private companies, Shana is passionate about working with small businesses and start-up entities.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) – Member
- Kaneland Board of Education – President
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Audit and accounting
- Attestation, review and examination
- Financial services
IndustriesFinancial Institutions Financial Services
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Master of business administration degree
- Bachelor of science degree in accountancy
5 ways to prepare for a successful investment fund audit
Nov 26, 2021
Is your entity an investment fund under ASC 946?
Aug 19, 2020
What should fund managers consider in the face of large redemptions?
Apr 06, 2020