Mike White, CPA
Mike White is a senior manager in the audit and accounting practice with more than 10 years of experience in public accounting and 7 years of state government experience. He focuses on auditing nonprofit organizations. Mike performs Part 2 CAFR, OMB Uniform Guidance audits (single audits), and he is well-versed in federal and state laws and regulations related to grant compliance and reporting.
Combining exceptional client service with personalized attention, Mike assists clients with their specific needs and issues. He understands the importance of taking time to learn his clients’ businesses. Listening to his clients’ needs in order to provide them with the service they are expecting is Mike’s top priority.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - Member
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA) - Member
ServicesAudit and Accounting
Areas of Focus
- Part 2 CAFR, OMB Uniform Guidance Audits
- Financial statements
- Grant compliance and reporting
- Nonprofit organizations
- Privately held companies
EducationLoyola University Maryland
- Bachelor of business administration degree in accounting