Coaching for performance
We are sorry, but this event has already passed. You may review our list of archived webinars by clicking here or browse our upcoming events by clicking here
Coaching for performance
3/8/2022 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
CPE Credits: 1.5
Training Seminar Outline
Advanced Preparation: None
Field of Study: Personnel/HR
CPE*: 1.5 credits
Performance management is the process of creating and maintaining an environment of accountability to enable employees to perform to the best of their abilities. It is a process that begins when an individual starts the employment relationship and ends when the individual leaves. In this session, we will explore what prevents an employee from achieving effective levels of performance and how managers can engage in effective coaching to assist employees in achieving personal and professional success.
- Identify performance management trends and strategies.
- Discuss how to establish a performance system that drives personal accountability through organization, team and individual goals.
- Share ideas about the critical role of coaching and effective coaching methodologies.
$195 per connection
My Wipfli Nonprofit and Government Membership Service members automatically receive an additional $25 discount per registrant!
Payment: Payment is processed at the time of registration. Wipfli accepts AmEx, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
Transfers and Cancellations:
- Participants who are unable to attend may be eligible to transfer or cancel their registration. All transfer or cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than two business days before the start of the event for which you are currently registered.* A $25.00 service fee will be applied to all transfer and cancellation requests. Additional fees may apply.
- Participants who registered but did not attend the event or complete a request to transfer or cancel within the allotted time are liable for the full registration fee.
- If Wipfli reschedules or cancels the event, you will be notified via email, at which time you will be given the option to transfer to another training or receive a refund.
- *For more information, including deadlines and fees, view the full policy here. For questions or concerns, please call 888 876 4992 or email email@example.com (subject line: “Registration Transfer [or Cancellation]”).
You will receive the webinar access information upon registration as well as reminders one day and one hour prior to the training. Materials will be available from one hour before the training until one day after the training. When the materials become available, you can access them by clicking the Materials tab in the app or desktop Menu.
Tips for a good experience:
- Use the desktop version of Bizzabo and the Google Chrome Browser.
- If you use a mobile device:
- iPhone – Use the Safari browser.
- Android – Use the Google Chrome browser.
- You will not see the trainer. You will only see the presentation and video (if applicable).
- If you are connected to a VPN, you should disconnect.
- If you experience the webinar freezing or lagging, try refreshing your browser.
- Test your system: https://smart.newrow.com/room/testPage/.
Certificate of Participation and CPE credit
Each participant attending the webinar who needs a Certificate of Participation/Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits (live webinars only) must submit their key words within 24 hours of the webinar:
- Complete the survey (located in the Menu).
- Enter the key words in the order they were given during the webinar. We cannot provide the key words after they’ve been given.
- Upon receipt, the information will be verified, and if it is accepted, you will receive a Certificate of Participation via email within 14 business days.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.REGISTER NOW