New this year we are offering a BSA beginner webinar!
You may attend the Mastering the Basics webinar, the intermediate/advance workshop BSA - Staying on Track, or you may register to attend both.
All participants will receive a copy of the Wipfli BSA Policy and gain an understanding of what a comprehensive written program should include. Sessions will be interactive, with ample opportunity for questions and answers about your most pressing BSA concerns.
Who should attend?
BSA Officers, Backup BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, and Internal Auditors
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast (for on-site locations only)
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. BSA Workshop
Noon - 1:00 p.m. Lunch provided for on-site locations only. Break for lunch time during webinar.
Senior Manager, Compliance
Senior Specialist, Compliance
Registration Fee - $249 per person or website connection for each session
Dates and locations
Please join your colleagues and Wipfli compliance experts for a one-day workshop on the date and at the location most convenient for you. Click the links below for session details and to register:
- New! Mastering the Basics Webinar April 10, 2018 Online Live Webinar
- BSA Workshop - Staying on Track April 12, 2018 On-Site Live Rockford, Illinois
- BSA Workshop - Staying on Track April 17, 2018 On-Site Live Utica, Illinois
- BSA Workshop - Staying on Track April 25, 2018 On-Site Live Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- BSA Workshop - Staying on Track April 26, 2018 Online Live Webinar
Please contact Mary Boortz at 715.858.6677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.