Develop a growth mindset working with professionals who have advised financial institutions on all facets of strategic thinking and strategic planning. Proven processes provide detailed comparisons and quantitative benchmarks for any asset size or type of financial institution. Wipfli’s competitive advantage is the customized facilitation and banker experience unique to each and every client.
Our expert teams provide value-added, custom solutions specific to clients. The customized strategic planning process typically includes the following:
- Fact finding
- Comprehensive financial analysis (including custom peer group analysis)
- GPS Survey (online key stakeholder strategy assessment)
- Conference calls with Board, CEO and/or planning committee
- Facilitation of on-site strategic planning meeting(s)
- Development of strategic plan with draft action plans for implementation/execution
The process typically includes the following focus areas; however, depending on unique circumstances, the planning process can be focused on specific areas:
- Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization
- Internal and external analysis (including SWOT)
- Strategic priorities to achieve Vision
- Financial performance targets/measures of success
- Goals and strategies to achieve identified priorities
- Action plan(s)
- Coaching for success/follow through
Featured Thought Leader
David BueDavid Bue is a senior manager in Wipfli LLP’s Financial Institutions Practice. He brings a multitude of successful financial leadership experiences to Wipfli and our clients. David leverages his many years in the industry to provide effective, common sense advice that helps clients achieve their desired goals.
Marcie L. Bomberg, OCI, OEIMarcie Bomberg brings over 20 years of experience in executive leadership roles in both financial institutions and private enterprise to her engagements. She has developed a high level of proficiency, leading a myriad of complex enterprisewide endeavors such as mergers and acquisitions, strategic analysis and plan implementation, capital planning, and innovative product and service development.