Unlock your growth potential with Wipfli’s fintech services
Pursuing innovation. Acquiring new customers. Pushing the envelope with emerging technology. These are what drive your fintech company forward. You’re a key player in the push toward a new tomorrow in the world of financial services. Our fintech professionals can help you:
We can help you make sure you’re meeting the right regulatory standards.
- And to bring your product to new markets, you may want to seek partnership with established financial institutions — blending trust and experience with cutting-edge technology to achieve the next level of customer service.
- Partnership simply isn’t possible without focusing on regulatory compliance. When vetting your fintech company for collaboration opportunities, potential partners will look for evidence that you’re meeting the appropriate standards to offer services to their customers. The stakes are high, and the requirements are complex — which makes enlisting the help of qualified professionals all the more critical.
- With decades of experience in the financial institutions space and on both sides of the regulatory spectrum, we’re well-versed in the standards your company is required to uphold and can provide the guidance and knowledge you need to comply with them.
Cybersecurity — Get the support you need to succeed
- If you don’t have processes in place to protect, respond and recover from a cyberattack, you’re jeopardizing the future growth and viability of your company — and worse, you’re putting your customers at risk. The good news? You can rely on trusted, comprehensive expertise in all of these areas, from regulatory compliance issues specific to financial institutions, all the way down to cybersecurity.
Does your software actually work like it’s supposed to?
- It all started with an idea. Maybe you set out to build a mobile application that could enhance the banking experience for your customers. Or perhaps you developed an online lending system for financial institutions, broadening your customer base and the services you offer. Your idea has evolved into a real product that you’re ready to introduce to the market — but before you take that step, you need to see it in action. How does your software stack up in real-world scenarios? Have you tested it and visualized how it interacts with your overall business model?
- The answer to that question relies on the depth and breadth of the team you enlist to help you through the process. And that’s where we come in. Benefit from the rich knowledge and experience of fintech professionals who have tested software solutions in a wide range of environments and can provide the independent, competitive assessment you need to feel confident in marketing it on a larger scale.
Meet developers that go above and beyond for your business
- It takes visionary thinking, creativity and commitment to transform an idea into a living, breathing software solution. And it also takes the right resources. Having a talented, experienced team of developers is essential to preparing your solution for market or introducing it to financial institutions you’re vetting for partnership.
- And even then, technical skill isn’t the sole ingredient to success — it’s also critical to have a team who knows the financial services space inside and out. A team that understands the regulatory requirements you face and the risks you need to mitigate. A team with the flexibility to meet your needs and provide custom solutions to the potential challenges you may face on the road to launch. Sophisticated technical expertise. Deep industry insights. These qualities matter in your software developer search.