This community bank’s road to digital transformation
Dec 07, 2021
By: Terry Ammons
Brick and mortar bank branches are not going away any time soon. Their purpose is simply changing. By incorporating more technology into branches, community banks can create a seamless customer experience that keeps them relevant and moving forward.
In this episode of GroundBanking, Terry Ammons, partner at Wipfli, and Kimberly Kirk, Executive Vice President and Chief Operations Officer at Queensborough National Bank and Trust Co., talk about why digital transformation is equally important for small community financial instructions as it is for large banks. They discuss:
- How QNB’s early preparation for digital transformation paid off when the COVID-19 pandemic hit.
- Why it’s important to embark on digital transformation but also stay true to your roots of intimately serving your communities.
- How, despite all the emphasis on digital, QNB just opened a new brick and mortar branch.
Listen now to learn how your institution can start your digital transformation journey.
- Podcast: Making better banking decisions with better data
- 4 challenges financial institutions have that can be solved with dashboards and reporting
- Podcast: Personalizing the customer experience with technology
- 3 ways to tell if you’re ready for a digital transformation
- Podcast: How to integrate the best core banking software for your financial institution