This webinar was recorded on November 14, 2016. Click the Download button to watch the recording and to view the presentation slides.
The proper application of tax strategies can help manufacturers maximize tax savings, potentially improving cash flow that can be applied to help realize long-term, successful growth with a competitive edge.
At Wipfli, we value the role that manufacturers play in helping to drive innovation, employment, and economic growth. We invite you to join this webinar designed to help you continue to do just that. Manufacturing tax experts Jeff Fritz and Samantha Wimmer share strategies and corporate tax planning opportunities that can have an immediate and meaningful impact on your organization.
You will gain valuable insights into:
- Benefits of recent changes to the research and development tax credit
- Maximizing the benefits of the domestic production activities deduction
- Accelerating deductions and deferring revenue through accounting methods planning
- Taking advantage of the tax extender’s legislation
- Considering IC-DISC as part of your international sales structuring
- Evaluating entity structure as your company grows
This webinar is intended for business owners, CFOs, CEOs, controllers, and accounting professionals looking to minimize tax exposure and reduce tax liability.