Protect data and organizational assets with expert, reliable planning.
Ensure the continuity, security and availability of key assets, technology, and business processes in the face of adversity with an effective business continuity program. Experienced and certified business continuity professionals work to develop sustainable and actionable business continuity programs through:
- Understanding the business requirements for availability and tolerance for data loss
- Implementing recovery strategies that meet the business needs
- Documenting procedures to respond, resume and recover
- Validation of recovery and continuity strategies through tests and exercises
- Accountability to keep plans up-to-date and in sync with business and technology changes
Wipfli brings together the people, tools and methodology needed to efficiently navigate through the business continuity planning process. Unlike other firms that leave businesses with either a software tool or reams of documentation, Wipfli is accountable for ongoing program administration. Services include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Recoverability Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Business Continuity Plan Development
- Business Continuity Testing and Exercise
- Business Continuity Plan Hosting and Administration
- Business Interruption
- Remote Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
Featured Thought Leader
As a director in Wipfli’s risk advisory services practice, Tom Wojcinski specializes in helping organizations reduce and manage the risks that modern technology and information systems introduce to their organization. In today’s business environment, customers, trading partners, regulators, and employees expect continuously available and secure information systems. To help meet this expectation, Tom works with clients to increase the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of their information assets.
With over 28 years of experience, Dan is a senior manager on the technology management team. He works with clients in the areas of technology infrastructure, IT strategic planning and staff development, technology risk management, business continuity planning, and information security.
Jeff Anger is a senior consultant on the information technology (IT) management team at Wipfli. He provides consulting services to help clients manage their IT environment. Jeff applies his knowledge and expertise to help clients effectively manage their technology to optimize and streamline business operations.