Protect data and organizational assets with expert, reliable planning.
Ensure the continuity, security and availability of key assets, technology, and business processes in the face of adversity with an effective business continuity program. Experienced and certified business continuity professionals work to develop sustainable and actionable business continuity programs through:
- Understanding the business requirements for availability and tolerance for data loss
- Implementing recovery strategies that meet the business needs
- Documenting procedures to respond, resume and recover
- Validation of recovery and continuity strategies through tests and exercises
- Accountability to keep plans up-to-date and in sync with business and technology changes
Wipfli brings together the people, tools and methodology needed to efficiently navigate through the business continuity planning process. Unlike other firms that leave businesses with either a software tool or reams of documentation, Wipfli is accountable for ongoing program administration. Services include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Recoverability Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Business Continuity Plan Development
- Business Continuity Testing and Exercise
- Business Continuity Plan Hosting and Administration
- Business Interruption
- Remote Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
Featured Thought Leader
Jeff Olejnik is responsible for the leadership, growth, and development of Wipfli’s cybersecurity services practice. Jeff helps clients manage risk through effective information security, business continuity planning, and program management. He is a seasoned entrepreneur with proven experience in building successful companies in the IT services industry.
As a director in Wipfli’s risk advisory services practice, Tom Wojcinski specializes in helping organizations reduce and manage the risks that modern technology and information systems introduce to their organization. In today’s business environment, customers, trading partners, regulators, and employees expect continuously available and secure information systems. To help meet this expectation, Tom works with clients to increase the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of their information assets.
Dan Miller is a senior manager on the IT management team in Wipfli’s Green Bay office. He offers a unique perspective and approach to developing technology and organizational alignment tailored to his clients’ needs, utilizing his past experiences and industry best practices.
Jeff Anger is a senior consultant on the information technology (IT) management team at Wipfli. He provides consulting services to help clients manage their IT environment. Jeff applies his knowledge and expertise to help clients effectively manage their technology to optimize and streamline business operations.