Tom Wojcinski, CISA, CRISC
As a director in Wipfli’s risk advisory services practice, Tom Wojcinski specializes in helping organizations reduce and manage the risks that modern technology and information systems introduce to their organization. In today’s business environment, customers, trading partners, regulators, and employees expect continuously available and secure information systems. To help meet this expectation, Tom works with clients to increase the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of their information assets.
Tom leads a variety of engagements designed to help improve organizations’ cybersecurity posture, including cybersecurity risk assessment, control program development and implementation, incident response planning and simulation, vulnerability and penetration testing, security audit, control verification, and managed detection and response. He is a frequent author and speaker on cybersecurity and information technology (IT) risk management topics.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Information Systems Audit and Controls Association (ISACA) - Member
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) - Member
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) - Member