Accounting with a global scale.
Whether a business is new to the U.S. or already has a U.S. subsidiary, a team of experts works through each critical issue, minimizing business investment risk and ensuring complex details are addressed.
Leverage experts for advice regarding:
- Site selection
- Organizational development and structural issues
- Strategic planning
- Talent management including hiring, developing, managing, rewarding, and retaining employees
- Debt versus equity funding
- Global tax structuring of U.S. operations
- Tax withholding requirements
- Review of tax treaty positions
- Transfer pricing analysis
- Financial accounting outsourcing
- Tailored payroll solutions
- Outsourced accounting resources
Work through the complex and often perplexing details of setting up payroll to properly report U.S. taxable compensation for foreign employees and executives, navigation through the nuances of the Foreign Investment In U.S. Real Property Tax Act, and international tax compliance and reporting.
Safeguard progress and maximize opportunity with advice on every detail of a U.S. expansion.
Featured Thought Leader
Kelly M. Fisher, CPA
Kelly is the leader of Wipfli's international services practice and assists executives in the development and implementation of their international growth and expansion plans. She also works with clients who want to expand or restructure their business operations in a tax-efficient manner and has advised clients on issues relating to holding company structures, tax-free reorganizations, and transnational business transactions. Kelly has more than 10 years of public accounting experience in manufacturing, technology, professional services, and international operations, including experience with a Big Four accounting firm.