Accounting with a global scale.
Whether a business is new to the U.S. or already has a U.S. subsidiary, a team of experts works through each critical issue, minimizing business investment risk and ensuring complex details are addressed.
Leverage experts for advice regarding:
- Site selection
- Organizational development and structural issues
- Strategic planning
- Talent management including hiring, developing, managing, rewarding, and retaining employees
- Debt versus equity funding
- Global tax structuring of U.S. operations
- Tax withholding requirements
- Review of tax treaty positions
- Transfer pricing analysis
- Financial accounting outsourcing
- Tailored payroll solutions
- Outsourced accounting resources
Work through the complex and often perplexing details of setting up payroll to properly report U.S. taxable compensation for foreign employees and executives, navigation through the nuances of the Foreign Investment In U.S. Real Property Tax Act, and international tax compliance and reporting.
Safeguard progress and maximize opportunity with advice on every detail of a U.S. expansion.
Featured Thought Leader
Kelly M. Fisher, CPA
As practice partner, Kelly drives Wipfli’s practice vision, strategy and execution by focusing on innovation and transformation. She oversees Wipfli’s consulting, audit and tax practices, and her team focuses on aligning services with industry and market needs, ensuring quality and increasing client satisfaction.